Our booking process is very straightforward and we are here to help you every step of the way
- Contact us for course information and pricing.
- Select your course and delivery date, subject to availability.
- Return the signed Training Contract to confirm and secure your training date, subject to our T's and C's.
- Further information will be required to build your curriculum for Restraint Reduction Network (RRN) compliant courses
- 1 week prior to your training date, we will email you to let you know which of our trainers will be delivering the course for you, so you know who to expect.
- Certificates are issued as soon as possible after the course, subject to full payment having been received.