Football and Event Steward Physical Intervention Training
Delivered at your venue, this 1/2 day course (4 hours) can also be delivered in the evenings & weekends to accomodate external committments football stewards may have.
Course content can be tailored to your needs but would typically include:
- The use of force
- Clarification of techniques that should not be used following government guidelines
- Avoiding and detection of Positional Asphyxia,
- Instruction and practice of low risk restrictive physical intervention techniques.
This course can be extended to include additional topics below if required:
- Conflict management,
- Powers of arrest
- Powers to eject and trespass
- Football and Sporting Events legislation
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Human Rights legislation
- Instruction and practice of breakaway techniques
- Instruction and practice of advanced restraint techniques
- Notebook rules and giving evidence
We will work with clubs at all league levels to ensure required training can be delivered within available budgets.