Twilight Positive Handling Course
elivered at your venue this is the one day course broken down into two twilight sessions. The days do not need to be consecutive.
The first session addresses:
- The use of force
- The Heath & Safety at Work Act
- The Human Rights Act
- The Education and Inspections Act
- Clarification of techniques that should not be used following DfE guidelines
- Avoiding and detecting positional asphyxia
The second session is dedicated to instruction and practice of:
- Safe holding
- Breakaway techniques
- Low level physical intervention, Positive Handling techniques
All successful delegates will receive a certificate. Refresher training should be completed annually.